Monday, December 27, 2010

Where are we going?

What should I do in the New Year? What do you my readers (both of you) want?

I don't envision myself as another Julie Powell--besides, at my age I'd more likely be portrayed by Meryl Streep than Amy Adams. But I'd like to think that my blog can provide at least as much if not more than the original Julie/Julia project. Real content with explanations and (sometimes) funny stories, or at least "relatable" stories -- and without the language!

When I began this blog a few months ago I hoped I could earn a little money--not millions, or even thousands, but at least a few extra dollars each day/week/month to give to my church. Sofar it hasn't happened. AdSense won't even cut a check until I reach the $10.00 mark.

I'm sure there is probably more that I can do to promote my blog and make it more "marketable". I plant to enroll in a blogging class at my local community college. Maybe there I'll gain tips on marketing and applying widgets to my page to attract a wider audience.

In the meantime...what can I do to make you love me more (and want to share me with all of your friends)? What do you like? What do you hate? What do you want more of?

Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment